Release Party

Nyasha Chasakara nchasakara at datvest.co.zw
Tue Nov 4 07:47:29 GMT 2008

I also had a great time. Many thanks to Quinton for inviting me along! I
have since wiped out VISTA on my ASUS laptop and now spend more time on it
than my Desktop which still running on 7.10.

I however have a big problem. I have tried to configure my laptop with my
CDMA terminal and I get pppd path error message. It shows that it is
connecting and nothing happens any help will be greatly appreciated. I want
to add some applications onto my laptop.

  _____