Ubuntu in A Networked Environment

Thembinkosi moyot at solusi.ac.zw
Sun May 18 07:39:59 BST 2008

This is VERY interesting, I am at Solusi University located 57Km from
Bulawayo, we fortunately have a not so reliable 1mb link to Bulawayo. We
currently have 240+ Ubuntu installed and networked computers. All servers
and applications are open source. We are now at full capacity of the 1mb
Link and we NEED alternative media of connection to Byo. So the ISM radio
idea would be a wonderful opportunity. We would add our name to the list
asking for the de-banning of this technology.