Repo mirror drive

Samuel Mukoti samuelmukoti at gmail.com
Tue May 6 16:02:44 BST 2008

Hi guys,

I haven't been very vocal lately.. Been out of the country.. U would
like to assist with the drive, whats been done so far, and whats the
status?  I'll try get some quotes locally but am sure I can order it
from abroad but the lead time 2-3weeks?

Our company is really keen on the ubuntu drive and we believe Linux is
the future for Africa especially!  We're a software development
company and working on bus solutions for the Linux platform, I believe
the last frontier cos Linux for the desktop has long arrived!

Go Hardy!

Best regards,

Samuel Mukoti
Elenoc Systems