Introduction

Neil Coetzer ncoetzer at halsteds.co.zw
Thu May 1 22:08:25 BST 2008

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for the introduction and thanks for signing up as a Team Member!
Great to see more enthusiasm pouring in. You are quite right in saying
that things have been pretty "dead" so far and it would be great to see
a lot more activity on the mailing list, forum and wiki site.

I definitely like the idea of meeting up on a regular basis too.

Regards,
Neil

believed to be clean.