The Solusi Open Source Story

Kalpesh Thaker luminary06 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 08:45:04 BST 2008

Hi Guys,

Thembinkosi, This is a great story you have sent us.
No doubt, we will try and post it as an article on the website once it is
up,
via simpson and the ubuntu zw website...

"Our network is 99% free and open source software.

The cost of software did not hold us back from delivering a world class ICT
experience to our users, thanks to open source and free software."

That is a very great statement.

Many thanks for sharing this with us,

it is very inspiring.

Kalpesh.