[ubuntu-za] Old Ubuntu disks and memories

PietBeukes t zabear1 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 18:07:51 UTC 2024

Hi guys,

  it was still good to hear and to cheer one on  - you guys keep well.
Good to hear the enthusiasm for Linux - I've started my first Linux
experience around 2006 (Mandrake at the time if I remember correctly),
went through the range of systems, fell in love with Ubuntu but
currently on Mint. I also still have some old Ubuntu disks - one from
2008 with the SA government emblem on it.

Keep well

Piet Beukes

Margate South Coast