[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu HP deskjet 1515 printer "filter fails"

Jan jan at verslank.net
Fri Oct 26 05:30:27 UTC 2018

Hi Anton May, if I read correctly between the lines, you managed to sort
Charles' problem out, well done!

Seems like the Ubuntu 18.04 upgrade is going to lead to further loss of
Ubuntu users. My own experience of 18.04 was short-lived and made me run
fast, back to 16.04 Unity, even before the printer issue surfaced. Now
my mind is set on having a good look at Mint when next I consider an
upgrade, which will probably only be when support for 16.04 is phased out.