[ubuntu-za] My Weather indicator

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Fri Jan 22 18:48:53 UTC 2016

I have been running My Weather (latest version is
0.6.9.1-0extras14.04.2-0ubuntu1) on my Ubuntu 14.04 system and have
found it very useful.

About a week ago the application stopped functioning. The indicator
applet for each of the two selected locations has converted to a white
square with a red circle and a red line diagonally across the circle.

I have re-installed via Synaptic, tried again via ppa, always the same
result. I have tried various solutions shown here:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/tagged/my-weather-indicator  to no avail.

Can anybody throw some light on this problem?

Jan