[ubuntu-za] Goals - Base

William Walter Kinghorn williamk at dut.ac.za
Tue Feb 2 15:50:50 UTC 2016

Hi Kapanda,

Thanks for the PDF

"How are we going to make the certificates recognized by the government ?" : we can ask orgs that have done this before to give us advice

One org that already does this for education is Siyavula : http://www.siyavula.com/

Some of the people on Ubuntu ZA might know

Me personally, I would like us to host the lessons, but anyone can make/edit like Wikipedia

For actual training ( online ), make courses on Moodle : moodle.org

William