[ubuntu-za] Browser woes

Casper Labuschagne casper.labuschagne at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 20:16:34 UTC 2015

On Thu, Oct 08, 2015 at 03:00:34PM +0200, Jan Greeff wrote:
>    Do I go for Chromium and scrap the rest?

After suffering with bloated browsers for ages, I recently installed
the latest Mozilla Seamonkey from source - a no brainer to follow the
instructions.  Avoid the Ubuntu/Debian .deb packages, they are from a
prehistoric era.

What an absolute pleasure to have my productivity back.

Plugins Adblock and NoScript are sensible. Use Firefox or the latest
Opera (Chromium) for the 5% (one out of twenty) websites where you
experience problems.

Hope it helps

Casper Labuschagne
casper.labuschagne at gmail.com