[ubuntu-za] Next Monthly Meeting: Tue, 26 May at 20:30 Chair to be decided via mailing list

Gustav H Meyer ghmeyer at gmail.com
Wed May 20 21:01:57 UTC 2015

Thanks for the response Bradley. If by tomorrow afternoon we don't
have much of an outcome here I suggest we have a short discussion on
our channel in the evening at 20:30 on either tomorrow or Friday
(depending on your feedback).

I have updated the Agenda so long. Please feel free to suggest or add
more items to the list. See:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ZATeam/Meetings/20150526

Regards,
Gustav