[ubuntu-za] early warning

Miles msdomdonner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 19:24:40 UTC 2015

Greetings everyone. We are having our monthly meeting on irc > freenode
 > #ubuntu-za tomorrow night at 20.30. You are all invited to join us
and add to the ZA community spirit. If you have something of interest to
us all just add it to the agenda at http://bit.ly/1OxvO8K
We have also launched a new site for all Ubuntu users in Africa. Check
it out, and hit refresh a few times and watch the scenery change. Well
done and thank you to superfly and the design team. Also for those that
haven't seen the new za site, take a look at
https://ubuntu-za.org/  You will find a link the goes directly to
#ubuntu-za in the join us on irc page
Keep well everyone
Miles