[ubuntu-za] RMS speech at SDF 2013

Neil Oosthuizen nlsthzn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 10:37:29 UTC 2014

I said that I would create a torrent file for the video of RMS's speech in
Durban for the SDF of 2013 and that didn't happen (I think the torrent was
created but not seeded).

Anyhow, I have re-created it and will be seeding and would like those that
want to get the video to download it and if possible seed it.

Neil (nlsthzn on irc)

PS - I still need confirmation that the torrent is working, if by tomorrow
you are unable to get the file via torrent let me know and I can try again
:)