[ubuntu-za] Re-verification of LoCo team

Neil Oosthuizen nlsthzn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 16:13:15 UTC 2014

Hi all,

*IF* I am not booked for overtime (like is the norm for the last five
years) I will also be at the meeting of the 28th.  Will be good to look at
what the loco has done over the past year (so those that can't make it but
have some info on events and other things related to the loco that has
happened in the last year please share it via the mailing list then we can
get it all added to the wiki etc.)

Cheers
Neil