[ubuntu-za] Remote Desktop

Wesley Werner wesley.werner at gmail.com
Thu May 29 07:56:16 UTC 2014

An excellent example Lee!

Indeed that is how X was designed: to run tasks on a remote server and
consume them on thin clients. I must point out that Unity actually does not
implement this technology within it's core, an is supported via a
compatability layer for the moment. Not sure if this layer will stick
around in the future.