[ubuntu-za] ubuntu-za Digest, Vol 100, Issue 18

Leon Gert Marincowitz lmarincowitz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 14:02:16 UTC 2014

Hi Charl

Congrats on the new business. You definitely picked a good campus, with a
powerful student cohort.
Unfortunately I'm not at Monash anymore, I'm the other lecturer Marius and
Neil spoke of. I did spread the word around campus in my circles, but a
dedicated place to repair and improve laptops should go of well.

One of the keys to Ubuntu success should be showing them that moving to
Ubuntu will improve their academic life and of course manage their digital
lives. There are some really good FLOSS programmes for the academic
environment that you could showcase as well.

all the Best with the business
Leon