[ubuntu-za] Linux at Monash

Marius Kruger amanic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 11:06:05 UTC 2014

On 21 January 2014 12:09, Karl Fischer <kmf at fischer.org.za> wrote:

> @Marius ...
>
> How many stickers are there?

lots, probably have over a 100 left, will have to go check.
I also have a lot of software freedomday stickers.

> I'll sponsor some so that they can be free.

I'll also sponsor some.

On 21 January 2014 12:53, Charl Wentzel <charl.wentzel at vodamail.co.za>
 wrote:

> This is excellent to hear! Interest and enthusiasm for Linux on campus
>> waxes and wanes every few years depending on the students that are
>> currently around. Currently there has not been much interest, so promoting
>> it during Campus day (1 Feb) would be great. I know of one other lecturer
>> on the campus, in the Philosophy department, who also uses Ubuntu as his
>> regular OS.
>>
> Please let me know who he is.  It would be great to get some support from
> the existing staff on campus.

Leon is on this list, but I cc'd him just in case.

On 21 January 2014 12:54, Charl Wentzel <charl.wentzel at vodamail.co.za>
 wrote:

> On 21/01/2014 11:52, Marius Kruger wrote:
>
>> I have a bunch of ubuntu stickers that I can sell for R1 each. Although I
>> live closeby (Weltevreden Park) I will be on holiday from 24Jan-7Feb, so
>> I'll have to drop it off somewhere.
>>
>> Thanks Marius.  Bernie or I will make arrangement with you.

cool

--
✝ Marius