[ubuntu-za] Linux at Monash

Dewald Noeth djnoeth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 07:31:34 UTC 2014

Hi Charl

I still have a lot of the older Ubuntu CD's, but non of the new ones, and
these are the official ones. Let me know if you want them.

Keep up the good work

Dewald J. Noeth
083 291 7799
djnoeth at gmail.com
"Only two things are infinite - the universe and human
stupidity, and i'm not so sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein