[ubuntu-za] Durban city asks library advice - who can present case for Foss

Wesley Werner wesley.werner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 06:23:58 UTC 2014

I am open to ideas and lending technical knowledge where I can.

For them to take it seriously it might have to read like a
implementation timeline, with a detailed listing of costs and technical
requirements. They will definitely want to see a training plan
included. But having some (limited) knowledge of how govt approaches
change in the technology dept it will be tricky.

I will talk to my folks who has some experience with the govt and
accepting tenders, maybe we can get some tips on good approaches?

Wesley Werner
GPG Key ID: 5502B67A
FSF email protection guide: https://u.fsf.org/yu