[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu best version

Miles msdomdonner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 11:46:17 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-04-14 at 04:30 -0700, jan at verslank.net wrote:
> Many thanks Miles.
>
> Can you pse be a bit more specific about what is better than on 12.04?
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Jan

On my machine just about everything runs smoother and maybe a bit faster
Jan. only xchat sound alerts didnt work so I installed hexchat, but my
evo mail is quicker and it seems to boot faster. and doesnt slow down as
much as 12.04 used to when trying to open some apps. But its very stable
so the official release can only be better