[ubuntu-za] Software updates

Frans de waal meesterarend at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 05:28:10 UTC 2013

On Sep 28, 2013 7:14 AM, "Jan Greeff" <jan at verslank.net> wrote:

> The update manager for Ubuntu 12.04 is warning abut untrusted packages as
follows:

> linux-generic-pae linux-headers-3.2.0-54
linux-headers-3.2.0-54-generic-pae linux-headers-generic-pae
linux-image-3.2.0-54-generic-pae linux-image-generic-pae linux-libc-dev

> I have tried to delete some independent software sources from the update
manager but the warning keeps appearing. Can somebody please point me in
the right direction here?

> Jan

Jan you can safely ignore that... it's probably some ubuntu untrusted  ppa
that had been avtivated al that this means is that Ubuntu did not find the
signiture or the file was not fully tested yet.