[ubuntu-za] Wget command for sub folder on a site

Jedri Visser lists at jedrivisser.com
Mon Nov 4 09:02:24 UTC 2013

Are you sure it does not just create empty directories to keep the
hierarchy of directories? if so you can use:

 -nH
       --no-host-directories
           Disable generation of host-prefixed directories.  By default,
           invoking Wget with -r http://fly.srk.fer.hr/ will create a
           structure of directories beginning with fly.srk.fer.hr/.  This
           option disables such behavior.