[ubuntu-za] Lightning calendar

Wikus wikus at cheetah-microsystems.com
Fri Nov 1 06:46:37 UTC 2013

Morning guys ,

Just for information's sake.
Thunderbird updated now and if you might be one of the users
like me that had to go and disable lightning auto updates you will find
that lightning is broken again after Thunderbird update.
All you need to do is just to go and re-enable auto updates for lightning
( using same process as below) and then let it check and update to
lightning 2.6.2.
Then lightning works again on the latest Thunderbird 24.1.0

- Wikus

      _
     | |
     | |