[ubuntu-za] Sharing a hdd cross-country

Celeste celeste at cyberjacket.co.za
Wed May 8 18:07:31 UTC 2013

I think that is a great idea I will gladly donate a drive 500GB.... I like
the idea of sender pays and so on ..... I do think that a week should
surfice rather than 2 ??? Maybeee ...

I have loads of free software and will gladly post discs to those who
require urgent patches etc ....

Celeste

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com