[ubuntu-za] new South African Ubuntu forum being launched

Leon Gert Marincowitz lmarincowitz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 18:13:16 UTC 2013

I for one would agree with Johan. I barely keep up to date with all my
emails on a good day. And everytime I make it to irc there's hardly anyone
there side's a good few soldiers.

Having looked over the site quickly it looks great but who is going
maintain it. Unless of course the plan should be a migration to the forum?
But that's a different discussion.

Leon G. Marincowitz
lmarincowitz at gmail.com