[ubuntu-za] DVD parcels on the way

maia grotepass maiatoday at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 15:56:11 UTC 2012

Everybody who responded to me in time will be getting a parcel of DVDs
shortly. I sent the packages off on Friday. Dewald also picked up some DVDs
mid last week for the Pretoria and Jo'burg people which saved me some
postage. So Stefan and Nico, you can contact Dewald directly.

Also their were only Ubuntu Desktop DVDs and some server DVDs. I think the
Desktop is 32bit and the server 64bit. I am not sure as I have installed
from flash disk so far. Shipit only sent these to types of DVDs.

Please will eveybody who gets DVDs put your contact details on
ubuntu-za.orgso that people can find you and meet up with you if they
are in your area
and they need DVDs.

Also any Photos of DVD sharing is welcome, I'll blog and this will help us
with our upcoming re-certification process.

If anyone needs a tracking number, mail me off list.

Maia