[ubuntu-za] I need to teach C++ programming on Linux rather than on windows

Nico Michael nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za
Mon Nov 5 06:22:49 UTC 2012

Hi Hilton

I was able to write simple classes and compile them successfully .

When I tried to do a Multiple Inheritance example the wheels fell off at
the deceleration stage
|class||FighterJet ||: ||public||MilitaryAirCraft||, ||public|Weapons

the g++  compiler complained about the comma in the above line
Does g++ support C++ ?
Or has the C++ language changed ?
I did save my classes as .CPP files and compiled each separately to
success before compiling the class FighterJet

Or do i gave to use different parameters to tell g++ that the file is a
C++ Class and to allow inheritance ?

Please advise

Kind Regards

Nico Michael