[ubuntu-za] Thunderbirdv12.01 Backup and Restore between 10.04 & mint12?

FransIT dormakorp at vodamail.co.za
Thu May 24 07:08:45 UTC 2012

It would seem like the fresh install do not have a profiles folder under
which the profiles are saved,
The profiles.ini file do however stil look and work teh same you should
find it under /*~/.thunderbird*/
Just copying your old email folder to here should work.

--
  When working on a computer you have to know enough:
  To fake what you don't know.

Frans de Waal
IT Manager/
Dormakorp