[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu 12.04 CD

Michael milegrin at gmail.com
Tue May 15 07:37:09 UTC 2012

Greetings

  I made a full set of ISO images available on the PTAWUG network so
anyone here who is part of that network can provide a set or you are
welcome to fetch a set from my office in Sunninghill JHB or home in
Centurion.

  Would you prefer to bring an external drive and copy the ISO images
or would your want me to burn a CD?

Regards
Michael
milegrin at gmail.com