[ubuntu-za] Adding insult to injury Re: After an Ubuntu update I am now getting : Booting System without full network configuration

Nico Michael nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za
Wed Jun 6 14:34:18 UTC 2012

Adding Insult to injury
I just updated my Ubuntu and my network was dead in the water

I was just about to format my hard disk and install SUSE Linux
Lucky for me my Windows computer works

I Googled and found a commend to bring it back to life :
sudo /etc/init.d/network-manager start

Kind regards

Nico Michael
(Sent from ptaisp.co.za)