[ubuntu-za] Windows apps on Ubuntu

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Sun Jun 3 07:40:16 UTC 2012

Hi Tom, I tried to copy the .virtualbox file into the new Home
directory. The VB files on the new system are there, but they only show
contents, do not appear to be able to run, so it seems my problem is
that I did not copy the virtual machines folder. I will try this and see
how things go.

Lee, this is what I meant by apparent corruption - the files were
showing but not able to get them running.

Jan