[ubuntu-za] ubuntu cds

maia grotepass maiatoday at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 16:37:51 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Nhlanhla Mbanjwa
<nhlanhla.mbanjwa at yahoo.com> wrote:
> HI THERE! MY NAME IS CYRIL FROM KZN.I WOULD LIKE TO THANK M. GROOTEPASS FOR
> SENDING ME UBUNTU CDS.I HAVE ALREADY SHARED SOME WITH MY BROTHERS.
It's a pleasure Nhlanhla. Don't you want to snap some photos with your
cell phone of the people who get the cds and send them to us so we can
make a nice blog post. Also if you want to add your info on
ubuntu-za.org so people near you can find you and connect with you.

Maia