[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu distribution around Lepalale

Ricardo Botha irmandos at gmail.com
Thu May 19 08:15:22 UTC 2011

Thank you Johan for sending this out for me. Looks like I have the correct address now.

Please if anyone can send me the alternate disc and any cached packages for Ubuntu 11.04 (Natty).

In Ellisras we have a majour issue with internet as it is mostly only accessible via 3G modems and using an EDGE connection. Which is a real pain in the backside to download CD images. I did manage to get the Live CD downloaded but the live cd doesn't want to play ball with my PC (worked perfectly on my laptop).

Help would be much appreciated.

Regards
Ricardo Botha
082 894 0053