[ubuntu-za] Southern Africa Linux Training Boot Camp Gets 75% Pass Rate

William Walter Kinghorn williamk at dut.ac.za
Wed May 11 09:14:09 UTC 2011

Hi Wesley,

We have started discussing about training on dbnlug, using the LPI training material on my other post

I am trying to organize a "What you need to know before doing the LPI Course" course, to get people up to speed so that questions not relating to the LPI are not asked, hopeful this courses will be over 2 Saturdays of 4 to 5 hs each

I am hoping that we can run the LPI Course on Saturdays for 4 to 5 hrs each day, then have "Homework" through the rest of the week

I have possibly got a venue, waiting for him to come back to me to confirm

I am trying to have it that people bring their own Laptop or PC, as they will need these to do the "Homework" through the rest of the week

William