[ubuntu-za] creating Natty Launchers

Nico Michael (pta@ibst) nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za
Mon May 2 08:36:04 UTC 2011

Hi Henk

I did create a launcher to IntelliJ but it has the "launchers" ikon and not the IntelliJ ikon.

when I did this in Classic it preserved t he ikon of the application so I have Excel and Word ikons on my desktop

Can one change the launchers ikon ? so I can make IntelliJ launcher look like it should

Nico