[ubuntu-za] LPI studies and group interest

Wesley Werner wesley.werner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 20:23:26 UTC 2011

Hi all

This message is for anyone interested in getting a Linux Professional
Institute Certification (LPIC), or thinking about it.

* Do not reply to this email* - read on to see how to get involved -
Thanks for understanding :)

-- begin message --

The idea is to discuss the material or the Certification process itself.

I have spoken to someone at Jumping Bean, and I'd like a count of people
seriously interested, and also those just thinking about it too.

There are no testing centers in KZN specifically, and if there is enough
interest, they can help us out and we can organize exams to be taken
locally here in KZN :)

But that can only happen if we can rally up some interest.

So I have set up a mailing list for Linux learning in SA, please
subscribe if you are keen (reading this far, you probably are).

  * send an email to linux-learning-sa-request at freelists.org with
'subscribe' in the Subject field.

  OR

  * visit http://www.freelists.org/list/linux-learning-sa

The list archives are public (just like Ubuntu-ZA's) as such please keep
it family safe.

Any questions? You know where to send them :)

Happy Learning!
~ Wesley