[ubuntu-za] webafrica freezone ubuntuarchive down?

Marius Kruger amanic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 10:03:52 UTC 2011

I got some feedback from webafrica staff on my posts and was directed
to another thread with some status updates:

[QUOTE=WAJeff;35975]Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates on this one.
I've gone to have a chat with the engineers guys. What we're doing is
revamping the entire system here to avoid these issues from happening
again :) We're working around the clock to get this one done and 100%
sorted!

Not too sure if Brendan has been sleeping much :p[/QUOTE]

http://forums.webafrica.co.za/showthread.php?4722-ftp.wa.co.za-up-the-spout-as-usual

--
I'll stop harassing this list about this issue now. Thanks for
listening. Bye :-)