[ubuntu-za] A Local forum

Johan Mynhardt johanmynhardt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 18:20:10 UTC 2011

On Apr 14, 2011 2:29 PM, "Wesley Werner" <wesley.werner at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm with Raoul on this one. Lists work on mobiles and are more appropriate
because of it! (Although Blackberries can only reply before, and not within,
the quoted text :( )

They are clean and out of the way.

At first when i did not understand lists, I preferred forums, but once I got
used to it and realised the benefits it was  like heaven B-)

Forums also tend to become entangled and a navigation nightmare.

--
Sent from my Android