[ubuntu-za] Downloads, repos and CDs

maia grotepass maiatoday at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 20:19:48 UTC 2011

>> I think we need to start and Ubuntu LUG in Pretoria then we could get CD's
>> sent to us to share with the community
>>

> I don't think it is necessary to start another Ubuntu Loco [1] which is who
> canonical send the CD's to, I think in south africa current state it would
> just spreed the community thinner then it currently is.

I agree with you David, I don't think we should have another LoCo but
if there is a LUG then it will be easier for us(me your?) to get the
CDs to the LUG and they can be the pickup point for the CDs in the
Pretoria area. It would mean that if I happen to be in the area I can
contact the LUG and hopefully there will be more than one person to
get the CDs from me.

>> Call me a dreamer.
>
> If dreaming is all you are aiming for then yes. Doing or trying to do is
> often far better ;)

I propose alternating dreaming with doing :) or doing both at the same
time if you can manage.