[ubuntu-za] Downloads, repos and CDs

Nico Michael (pta@ibst) nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za
Sun Apr 10 19:23:08 UTC 2011

Hi Maia
Thanks for your help

I think we need to start and Ubuntu LUG in Pretoria then we could get CD's sent to us to share with the community

When I wanted a SUSE DVD I would phone Novel and could collect one the same day
One day a few years ago Novel's  MD (now MD of Google SA)  gave me a set of SUSE CD's and that made me interested in Linux

Is there something like that for Ubuntu community in Pretoria area.

Call me a dreamer.

regards
Nick