[ubuntu-za] Trying to load program with Wine

Robin Bownes robinbownes at afrihost.co.za
Mon May 31 10:37:26 BST 2010

I am currently trying to install an executable file (from SARS) under
WINE. However, I get the following error message. A similar thing
occurred a while ago when trying to install from CD, however, in this
case I thought that there may be something wrong with the CD.

Error message:
The file '/home/robin/Downloads/SARS/Setup Employer.exe' is not marked
as executable.  If this was downloaded or copied form an untrusted
source, it may be dangerous to run.  For more details, read about the
executable bit.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Robin