[ubuntu-za] Global Jam Cape Town Poster suggestion

maia grotepass maiatoday at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 20:09:37 GMT 2010

I added some chilli to the naartjie to make the speech bubbles match
the pics Corrie suggested, add some fun. Also changed the text and
made an Afrikaans version. Afrikaans version still needs some small
alignments but a first pass to get grammar sorted.

I didn't go for the 3D looking soft-toy mascots, since the whole
poster is quite flat looking and I thought it would clash with the
look.

I could still do some tweaks if needed, not sure how to make it more
fun without cluttering things.

Also if anyone wants a version in a language of their choice, please
send the text and I'll make one.

For interest sake there is the older abandoned eggplant version too.

http://my-ubuntu-day.blogspot.com/
Maia