[ubuntu-za] [Fwd: Re: OLE object in OOO Spreadsheet]

Robin Bownes robin at ncedatrust.org.za
Fri Mar 12 14:00:02 GMT 2010

On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 15:29 +0200, Adrianna Pinska wrote:

> How did you edit the anonymized file you sent us?  How big is the original file?
>
> Try saving the original file as html, and see what image files you get.
>
> --
> ~ Registered Linux User #334504 ~
> "If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face."

Hi Adrianna,

Yes, I've subsequently noticed that saving the file in Calc stripped it
of its embedded objects. (original was over 300KB) However, due to the
confidential nature of the data, I am uncomfortable sending out the
original file. Saving as html does not show anything more graphics-wise
than any other method.

Robin