[ubuntu-za] Lightweight Music Player

Johan Mynhardt johanmynhardt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 21:40:40 BST 2010

Hey Trix, you can have a look at mpd and related clients, text based to
lightweight gui.

It's not fancy but it does what it is supposed to do and you might even see
the usefullness. (it support multiple client connections).  The main thing
to remember is that it is a client/server model.

Kind Regards,
Johan