[ubuntu-za] Kubuntu users getting their say

David Rubin drubin at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 10 09:59:22 BST 2010

Kubuntu users getting their say.

David

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Wonderly <darkwingduck at kubuntu.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 3:13 AM
Subject: Kubuntu Requests
To: "Ubuntu local community team (LoCo) contacts"
<loco-contacts at lists.ubuntu.com>

Greetings:

My name is David Wonderly and I am working with the Kubuntu-devel team trying
to start a small contact group within the LoCos. As a long time Kubuntu user
there were a few times where I wished I could help more within my LoCo but,
because the majority use Ubuntu (GNOME) I felt I wasn't doing all I could.

What I am trying to accomplish in gathering names and contacts from the LoCo
Kubuntu users is to share ideas so that Kubuntu can move further to help the
needs of LoCos and Kubuntu users alike.

If you could push this request out to the LoCos I would appreciate it. Anyone
interested in helping be a part of this please email me
darkwingduck at kubuntu.org

Thank you for your time and assistance.

-DW