[ubuntu-za] What did we do this month, and uhm last month?

maia grotepass maiatoday at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 19:26:45 BST 2010

Ubuntu people:

The first pass draft of the monthly report for July (and June actually
since we skipped a month) is on the wiki[1]

Please feel free to add to the report as I only listed what I could
think of with my goldfish memory. If we keep track of what we did each
month it will make a re-approval report so much easier to compile, and
I won't have to insert all my little plastic castle blips instead of
your glowing tales of great-Ubuntu-ness.

It's really easy, you only need to edit on one page[1]

Keep it short.
Oneliners with links.

More guidelines here.[2]

Maia