[ubuntu-za] LoCo Team meeting - Thursday 8 July

Stefano Rivera ubuntu-za at rivera.za.net
Sun Jul 4 20:48:17 BST 2010

Hi, we don't seem to have had an Ubuntu-ZA team meeting yet this year,
let's fix that.

Reminder: Our teem meetings are open to anyone on this list, or who uses
Ubuntu and considers themselves to be South African.  Please come and
join us if you can make it. Especially if you live somewhere besides
Cape Town and Stellenbosch (which seem to dominate our IRC channel).

I asked around on IRC this evening and Thursday 8 July, 7pm seems to
work for many people.
There's an agenda up here, please edit if you wish to discuss something:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ZATeam/MeetingAgendas/2010-07

SR

--
Stefano Rivera