[ubuntu-za] Blog planet for Ubuntu ZA - fresh start

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 26 10:49:03 BST 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 11:17, David Rubin <drubin at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Good Morning
>
> So by now the DNS should have propagated and you should all be able to
> access our new and improved website [1]. There is still some work that
> needs to be done on it but for now it is working pretty well and looks
> amazing IMHO.

I'd like to take this opportunity to relook at the blog planet - the
blog feeds we are aggregating on our site. This combined feed shows up
at http://ubuntu-za.org/planet.

There were a lot of old feeds that needed pruning. I've removed
everything, so if you want your blog aggregated here, please reply and
let us know your feed and details.

Criteria:
* You need to be a member of ubuntu-za on Launchpad
* Posts on this feed are subject to the Ubuntu code of conduct
* Your blog must identify you by either name, IRC nickname or
launchpad account, so that if there is a complaint, you can be
identified.
* Your feed can be a general feed containing Ubuntu and non-Ubuntu
related content, as long as all content on that feed is not
objectionable under the code of conduct - alternatively, give us a
feed specific to stuff you post about Ubuntu. In either case, be aware
of which posts of yours will appear on this planet.

Process:
* Please let us know your launchpad account name (so we can see if
you're a member of ubuntu-za) and the feed address.

Regards
Morgan