[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu 10.04 release party in Pretoria in 15 days time in Irene Pretoria: 1st May : 10:00

Nico Michael (pta@ibst) nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za
Fri Apr 16 20:09:55 BST 2010

Hi there

The Ubuntu 10.04 release party in Pretoria in 15 days time in Irene Pretoria
By popular demand it was agreed that we will meet  on Saturday .

Date  :  1 st May
Time:   10h00 onwards
Venue :  "the Karoo Cattle and Land - restaurant in Irene"
shop 176
Irene Village Mall
Corner Nellmapius and Pierre Van Ryneveld
Irene
email: irene at karoocattleandland.com <mailto:irene at karoocattleandland.com>
Phone 012 662 1111

We have reserved a room upstairs where we met two releases ago

We will be setting up a LAN Party there.
 I have a switch DHCP server and a few network cables  (if you can bring
your network cable with you)

Bring along your memory stick/Flash drive/external drive or your laptop
eat brunch with us and don't spill coffee into your laptop

See you there

Please RSVP to : nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za
so we can reserve enough space to accommodate us

regards
Nick