[ubuntu-za] Karmic Vodacom K3565-Z

Johan Mynhardt johanmynhardt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 05:35:07 GMT 2009

2009/11/12 Mark Stockton <mark at linuxworx.co.za>:
> No, it involved in downloading and installing the packages described in the
> post from Gary Alexander. However once that was done it worked like a treat.
>
> I have the feeling something else is not "playing nicely" since the upgrade
> from 904 to 910, as the system is very, very slow. So I'm going to probably
> going to back up $home and reinstall.

Hi everyone,

I found the links posted below last night when I was trying to fix a
Huawei e620, got it working, but there's no automation (plug in and
use NetworkManager) yet. Hope this helps!

Links:
0.      https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/446146/comments/47
1.      http://tiago.org/cc/2009/11/10/using-e220-and-e620-data-cards-with-ubuntu-9.10/

--

Johan Mynhardt - Free State Linux User Group

+2772 432 8108 |johanmynhardt[at]gmail.com
http://flug.org.za | http://nuvolari.co.za
irc.freenode.net (#ubuntu-za|#flug.org.za)